Photo: Interview with Garuda and Wirecard on stage at ATPS Asia-Pacific 2019 in Penang in August
STOP PRESS: Limited seats remain available in this event, so register now.
Overview: The Airline and Travel Industry has an extremely complex landscape when it comes to how customers can pay for their global services. But the complexity of payments goes off the scale when it comes to how the industry has to deal with payouts to both customers and vendors.
To address these issues, we're lauching the ATPS Payouts Powwow. The Airline & Travel Payments Summits having been going strong for the past 11 years. Since they have focused on B2C payments, the focus of this event is on B2B Payments and Payouts - areas where airlines, hotels, Online Travel Agencies and other travel companies can find significant savings. Join this conference to see the best practices to streamline paying out to your suppliers and customers, as well as to meet the solutions provides with the latest offerings in B2B payments.
This "Powwow" session is designed to encourage discussion and debate and to help delegates come away with some of the solutions that our digitising world brings. Scroll down to register and see the conference agenda.
Reduced-price Registration of $599.00 USD (Airlines & Travel/Hospitaliy Providers) and $999.00 USD (Vendors) has been extended by popular request until Wednesday, 19th February, or while seats remain in the event. Note: Registration is $100 additional for payment by bank transfer.
Welcome Reception, Wednesday Evening, 26th of February
6.00pm - 7.30pm:
Welcome Reception in conjunction with the Loyalty Security Association Conference
POWWOW AGENDA, Thursday, 27th of February
Registration & Check-in
Welcome Remarks, Introductions & Overview of Objectives
• Mike Carlo, Founder, Xander Pay
• Laurie Gablehouse, Travel Payment Strategies & Solutions, Ingencio ePayments
The Issues & Challenges in Payouts for Airlines
• Pascal Burg, Director, Edgar, Dunn & Co
The Issues & Challenges in Payouts for Hotels & Other Travel Providers
• Jeremy Dyball, Head of Commercial, Amadeus Travel Payments & Travel Client
B2B Customer Payments Case Study
• Dennis Koehler, Global Head of Payment, Fraud & Treasury, Get your Guide
• Patrick Götz, Senior Key Account Manager Travel & Mobility, Wirecard
Coffee Break & Networking
Digital Payments: Dealing and Managing the Fraud Risk for Payouts
• Kurt Knackstedt, CEO, Troovo Technologies
• Astrid Masle-Boer, Commercial Director EMEA, Wex Inc
Panel Session: Simplifying B2B Payments: Convenience versus Cost? Virtual or Real? Cash or Card? What's the best approach?
• Carlos Menendez, President Enterprise Partnerships, Mastercard
• Patrik Novak, VP eCommerce, Kiwi.com
• Peny Rizou, Group Payments & Fraud Director, eTraveli
• Jayson Westbury, CEO& Director, Australian Federation of Travel Agents & WTAAA
• Anthony Hynes, Founder CEO & Director, eNett International
• Shaz Iqbal, Airline ePayments Expert, Emirates
Lunch & Networking
Supplier Payments Best Practice: Cost reduction & revenue generating strategies
• Andrew Sims, Co-founder & Director, Apiso
Costs & Cost Savings versus Great Customer Experience: Can you manage all of them?
• Amine Boulaghmen, Head of Payment Facilitation Solutions, IATA
Managing in a Digital, Crossborder & FX World
• Ron Karpovich, Wholesale Payments Solutions, JP Morgan Chase
Getting your B2B Platform Optimised: Lessons from AirBnB and Alibaba
• Masha Cilliers, Payment Ecosystems Consultant, Payment Options
Coffee Break & Networking
POWWOW: Debate, discuss, challenge and share your opinions!
This ATPS Special is a POWWOW and to round up the day this is your chance to share your thoughts, views on the topic. Speakers will be agreed in advance and given a short allocation of time to share their thoughts and insights on our ATPS Special topic. Be as controversial as you like but also be prepared to be questioned and challenged by our delegates. At the end of the short presentations, then the POWWOW will continue with the delegates being able to raise their own issues and also to challenge the presenters!
• Paul van Alfen, Founder, Up in the Air Travel Payments Consultancy
B2B Payments within the Hotel & Travel Industry: A FinTech solution to save costs
• Mike Carlo, Founder, XanderPay
Will NDC and One Order mean anything in a B2B Payments World
• Ryan Harris, Director, JR Technologies
Service Interruption Recovery: UATP's leading edge solutions
• Wendy Ward, SVP Marketing & Communications, UATP
If you would like to register to present in the POWWOW session (or for any of the other speaking slots), please click here to register your interest in presenting at this event.
Networking Reception sponsored by Avis