Photo: Bali - venue of the ATPS Asia-Pacific 2017 Conference
In the face of the fast-changing travel industry landscape in Asia-Pacific, the 2017 Airline & Travel Payments Summit (ATPS) Asia-Pacific 2017 conference theme was Delivering Bold Payment & Fraud Strategies. Participants heard directly from Qatar Airways and Virgin Australia, amongst others, on how they are addressing their payment and fraud-related challenges. Attendees also learned all about WeChat Payments from a first hand expert, Matthew Brennan, who shared everything you need to know about using this channel to get more sales in China.
Scroll down to see the hot topics covered at the event and the full conference agenda in PDF format. You may also request to see the event presentations by clicking the "Sign up for Conference Presentations" button below.
To access the presentations from this conference, click on the button above and request the presentations from the "Airline & Travel Payments Summit Asia-Pacific 2017."
2017 HOT TOPICS - Delivering Bold Payment & Fraud Strategies:
• Pre-Event Asia-Pacific Airlines Fraud Prevention Group Meeting
• Pre-Event Hotel Electronic Distribution Network Association's "HEDNA University"
• Payments and Fraud Best Practice: Hear from Qatar Airways and Virgin Australia!
• Cybersecurity & Loyalty Fraud: Loyalty Fraud is a growing challenge - how prepared are you?
• One Token to Rule them All: A radical solution to make payments safe, secure & flexible
• Direct Payments: Are bank transfers the way forward for immediate payment and lower cost?
• Airport Payments: Managing the challenges of collecting payments via CUSS airport kiosks
• Chargebacks: Are your processes in place to save money?
• Seamless Payments: Tips, techniques and process to make your payments process simpler in the digital age
• Alternative Forms of Payments: Can existing payment & fraud platforms deliver in the digital world?
• WeChat and Bots: WeChat Pay is booming - what are the payment & fraud implications?
• The Dark Web, Frauds & Scams Update: Is your brand on the Dark Web?
• Regulatory Updates: What payment regulatory changes are coming that you must prepage for
• Ideas Exchange: Cutting-edge ideas, products & concepts to supercharge payments and fraud prevention
Click on the button above to see the complete agenda in PDF.
Photo: Discussions at a past ATPS event
|These companies participated in 2017:|
Air New Zealand
Cathay Pacific Airways
Diners Club International
Discover Financial Services
European Merchant Services
Garuda Indonesia Airlines
Go Air India
Hong Kong Express Airways
International Processing Systems
PT. Global Tiket Network
PT Nusa Satu Inti Artha
Royal Brunei Airlines
The Initiatives Group
The Traveller Global
Think Big Digital
Wirecard Global Sales GmbH