Photo: A few conference participants enjoying the Penang Sunset at ATPS 2019
The 8th Annual Airline & Travel Payments Summit (ATPS), co-hosted with UATP, took place in Penang, Malaysia from the 27th to the 29th of August 2019. Last year's ATPS APAC was all about "Getting Ahead in the Digital Age." This year focused on maximizing your payment acceptance and fraud prevention, while not only not impacting the customer experience, but actually delivering a better one. Scroll down to see the agenda & hot topics covered, as well as to request the conference's presentations free-of-charge.
To see the presentations, please click on the link above and request the presentations from the "ATPS Asia-Pacific Conference 2019."
2019 ATPS APAC AGENDA & HOT AGENDA TOPICS:
HOT TOPICS COVERED INCLUDED:
• Pre-Event Workshops to allow you to get in to the nuts and bolts of fraud & payment challenges
• Cyberattacks - what it all means and what you need to do to minimise the risks?
• How design of your payments/fraud approach is a key element to deliver a customer-focused experience
• Are you able to execute? - where should payments & fraud professionals sit in the organisation? What's the best organisational set-up to be able to deliver for customers?
• Regulation & Compliance and their impact on how you can engage with customers - from PSD2, GDPR, PCI and the list goes on!
• Conversation Commerce - what it is and why it matters for payments & fraud prevention
• What is FINTECH doing in payments & fraud? what are the innovations coming online in 2019 from Fintech providers?
• NFC, Wearables and Wallets - how developments here can impact your strategies
• The Chinese are coming - more and more Chinese than ever are travelling outbound- can your sell to them in your home markets?
• Augmented Analytics - moving beyond just AI, can you use this technology to supercharge not just fraud prevention, but also payment conversion
• The Use Cases for Blockchain - moving from talk to delivery- is it here and now for payments or fraud prevention?
• Digital Payments - will 2019 be the year digital payments come of age and into the mainstream?
• Machine Learning & AI - what are the use cases and how quick are they coming to market?
• Do you know who I am? - It's hard to engage with your customers if you don't know who they are!
• The Lions' Den - Payment & Fraud New Product Pitches