Complimentary Session: Payments and Fraud Workshop sponsored by Chargebacks911
Payments & Fraud Workshop Agenda - Tuesday, 25th April 2016
13.30 - 14.00:
Registration for Pre-Conference Workshop
14.00 - 14.05:
Chairman's Welcome Remarks
• Monica Eaton-Cardone, COO, Chargeback911
14.05 - 15.30:
Payments Disputes: Ready for Take-Off or Bracing for Impact?
Session will cover:
• Current state of chargebacks in the travel industry
• The myths uncovered - new approaches to disputes
• Imminent payment regulation changes and the effects
• The TRUE cost of a chargeback
15.30 - 16.00:
Coffee Break & Networking
16.00 - 17.00:
New Payment Regulation: What they are and what's the impact - what you need to know to prepare!.
• Michael Smith, Managing Partner, AI Events
• Carolyn Sweeney, Director of Global Business Development
• Patrick Goetz, Director Travel Europe
• Stefano Petrazzoli, Director of Travel Relations Europe
• David Pirtle, Account Executive
18.00 - 20.00:
Networking Reception sponsored by Ingenico ePayments
Photo: Miami - host city of the 12th Airline and Travel Payments Summit
STOP THE PRESS: Limited Seats Remain in this event! Register now if you plan to attend! And, you might also be interested in the Loyalty Fraud Prevention Conference taking place in the same venue on April 24th.
The 12th Annual Airline & Travel Payments Summit (ATPS), co-hosted with UATP from the 24th to the 26th of April 2018 in Miami, Florida is all about: "Getting Ahead in the Digital Age." At the very first ATPS in 2008, the coolest phones were not even smart. The world has moved on considerably and digital is really starting to impact payments and fraud. So, what do you need to do to catch up with and get ahead of customers' payment needs and with the fraudsters in a fast moving digital environment?
This event offers two conference tracks in a single venue: 1) Payments Track, and 2) Fraud Track. It also offers you the chance to connect with the best content and the best contacts in the industry – both of which are designed to get you ahead in the digital age. Scroll down this webpage to see the hot topics to be covered. We are also currently seeking speakers. You may send a speaking proposal by going to the tab at the top of this webpage.
Few seats remain for payment by credit card of $799.00 USD (airlines & hospitality/travel providers) and $1,499.00 USD (vendors & financial services). Note: Registration is $100 USD additional for payment by bank transfer.
ATPS 2018 AGENDA & HOT TOPICS:
Click on the button above for "Agenda in PDF" to see the complete conference agenda.
• Pre-Event Workshop to allow you to get in to the nuts and bolts of fraud & payment challenges
• Blockchain – what are the implications for payments & fraud. Will it actually work?
• Regulation – from PSD2 to GDPR – all you need to know
• Is your Payments Platform fit for the Digital Age? - with Open Banking coming to market and Australia introducing the New Payments Platform that is digital, how does your platform stack up?
• Mobile Payments - what is the latest research telling us on the adoption of this method of payment? Is fraud still a risk for customers in mobile?
• Latest CNP Fraud Research - here the most up to date trends and developments in CNP Fraud from the Phocuswright/CyberSource Survey
• Authentication & identity - Do you know who I am?
• Artificial Intelligence – is AI the fraud buster it is cracked up to be? • Personalisation & Payments – the end of the credit card?
• The UpLift Lions' Den - Payment & Fraud New Product Pitches
Our Event Media Partner:
The biggest global network of over 35.000 fintech professionals and our experienced consultants they are able connect you to highly skilled people to boost your business performance.
To learn more about Payments & Cards Network, please visit: http://www.teampcn.com
To read all Magazine issues, please visit: http://www.paymentsandcardsmag.com
To sign up for the monthly magazine issue, please visit: http://www.teampcn.com/signup
Photo: Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay
Event Location & Hotel Venue:
MIAMI MARRIOTT BISCAYNE BAY
1633 N Bayshore Dr,
Miami, FL 33132
Phone: +1 (305) 374-3900
Conference Agenda Thumbnail Outline:
Tuesday, April 24th, 2018: 14:00-17:00 - Pre-Event Sessions and 19:00-20.30 - Welcome Reception.
Wednesday, April 25th, 2018: 08:00-18:00 Conference Sessions & Evening Reception.
Thursday, April 26th, 2018: 08:00-12:30 Conference Sessions and 13:00 - 16:00: Optional Post-Event Lunch at Hard Rock Cafe with City Cruise.
New Product Pitches in the UpLift Lions' Den
The Digital Age has opened up huge opportunities in the airline and travel market. Companies are out to make travel more accessible and affordable are using all sorts of creative ideas to help achieve that. Delegates at the Airline and Travel Payment Summit are there to connect not only with great content during the presentations but also to find out what is new and cutting edge.
This year we have a great line up with new products from Ethoca and SafeCharge plus two very new companies SEON Technologies and Citcon. On Wednesday the 25th of April they will be competing to win the votes of a stellar line of Lions from the likes of American Airlines and Virgin Atlantic to name but two! The two prizes on offer are for best product and most entertaining pitch.
Previous participants have been the likes of Chargebacks911 and Adyen and both are now fast growing successful businesses!.
The Lions’ Den is sponsored by Uplift, a Silicon Vallye based start up that has brought eh power of fintech innovation approach to travel. The company’s flagship solution, Uplift Pay Monthly, helps travel providers increase revenues and more important helps make travel affordable, accessible and rewarding for all consumer segments, by enabling them to spread the cost of airfares and vacation packages. While the Lions' are voting UpLift will be sharing some of their approaches to innovation with the delegates and then awarded the winners their trophies.
Don't miss it - 4.10pm on Wednesday the 25th and then followed by our Networking Reception.
Lions' Den is sponsored by:
Photo: Networking at ATPS 2017 in Berlin
|Companies registered for 2018 include:|
AIR FRANCE KLM
Airlines Reporting Corporation
Amadeus IT Group
Bahamasair Hildings Limited
Chase Merchant Services
Corporate Travel Management North America
Cuba Travel Services
Edgar,Dunn & Company
FEXCO Merchant Services
GetYourGuide Deutschland GmbH
iBe TSE Consulting
International Air Transport Association (IATA)
International Processing Systems
Lufthansa Airplus Servicekarten GmbH
Meridian Loyalty & Travel
Morrison & Foerster LLP
Paays Financial Technologies
Royal Caribbean Cruise
Southwest Airlines Co.
TACV - Cape Verde Airlines
UKRAINE INTERNATIONAL AIRLINES