Photo: Miami - host city of the 12th Airline and Travel Payments Summit
The 12th Annual Airline & Travel Payments Summit (ATPS), co-hosted with UATP from the 24th to the 26th of April 2018 in Miami, was all about: "Getting Ahead in the Digital Age." At the very first ATPS in 2008, the coolest phones were not even smart. The world has moved on considerably and digital is really starting to impact payments and fraud. So, what do you need to do to catch up with and get ahead of customers' payment needs and with the fraudsters in a fast moving digital environment?
This event offered two conference tracks in a single venue: 1) Payments Track, and 2) Fraud Track. It also offered the chance to connect with the best content and the best contacts in the industry. Scroll down this webpage to see the hot topics covered and the detailed agenda. You may also request to see its presentations below.
To access the presentations from this conference, click on the button above and request the presentations from the "2018 Airline & Travel Payments Summit."
ATPS 2018 AGENDA & HOT TOPICS:
Click on the button above for "Agenda in PDF" to see the complete conference agenda.
• Pre-Event Workshop to allow you to get in to the nuts and bolts of fraud & payment challenges
• Blockchain – what are the implications for payments & fraud. Will it actually work?
• Regulation – from PSD2 to GDPR – all you need to know
• Is your Payments Platform fit for the Digital Age? - with Open Banking coming to market and Australia introducing the New Payments Platform that is digital, how does your platform stack up?
• Mobile Payments - what is the latest research telling us on the adoption of this method of payment? Is fraud still a risk for customers in mobile?
• Latest CNP Fraud Research - here the most up to date trends and developments in CNP Fraud from the Phocuswright/CyberSource Survey
• Authentication & identity - Do you know who I am?
• Artificial Intelligence – is AI the fraud buster it is cracked up to be? • Personalisation & Payments – the end of the credit card?
• The UpLift Lions' Den - Payment & Fraud New Product Pitches
Our Event Media Partner:
The biggest global network of over 35.000 fintech professionals and our experienced consultants they are able connect you to highly skilled people to boost your business performance.
To learn more about Payments & Cards Network, please visit: http://www.teampcn.com
To read all Magazine issues, please visit: http://www.paymentsandcardsmag.com
To sign up for the monthly magazine issue, please visit: http://www.teampcn.com/signup
Photo: Networking at ATPS 2017 in Berlin
|Companies that attended in 2018 included:|
AIR FRANCE KLM
Airlines Reporting Corporation
Amadeus IT Group
Bahamasair Hildings Limited
Chase Merchant Services
Corporate Travel Management North America
Cuba Travel Services
Edgar,Dunn & Company
FEXCO Merchant Services
GetYourGuide Deutschland GmbH
iBe TSE Consulting
International Air Transport Association (IATA)
International Processing Systems
Lufthansa Airplus Servicekarten GmbH
Meridian Loyalty & Travel
Morrison & Foerster LLP
Paays Financial Technologies
Royal Caribbean Cruise
Southwest Airlines Co.
TACV - Cape Verde Airlines
UKRAINE INTERNATIONAL AIRLINES