Photo: Palm Springs - venue of the 2017 Mega Event
Event Overview & Theme: Mega Event 2017 is being held at the JW Marriott Desert Springs near Palm Springs, California. Mega Event is the place to make business contacts with executives managing Loyalty Programs, Ancillary Revenue Programs & Co-Brand Card Programs at many of the world's largest airlines and travel brands. It is aslo the place to be to learn, discuss & debate the latest trends and best practices in these areas. The 2017 theme is "To Boldy Go."
Mega Event will offer three conference tracks in a single venue: 1) Loyalty Conference 2) Ancillary Revenue & Merchandising Conference & 3) Co-Brand Partnerships Conference, as well as the 2017 Mega Awards sponsored by Avis-Budget Group, recognizing excellence in these areas. Scroll down to see the 2017 conference hot topics and agenda and register now while early registration rates remain available.
Early Bird Registration from $399 USD (airlines & hospitality/travel providers) and $999 USD (vendors & financial services) is available for payment by credit card through Friday, June 30th, 2017. Note: $100 USD additional for payment by bank transfer.
Click on the button above to see the complete conference agenda in PDF.
8th MEGA EVENT 2017 HOT TOPICS: TO BOLDLY GO?
Accor Hotels decided to have non-Accor brands sold on Accor's own website. Some would call this very bold, but in a fast changing world, are suchs brave moves and strategies the only way to get ahead? The same old same old may no longer cut it, if you want to survive and prosper in today's travel market. So, the 8th Mega Event Worldwide will challenge you to be bold! A few of the hot topics to be covered will include:
• Is Loyalty Dead?: With major programs now nearly all "miles for spend," is this delivering loyalty?
• Predictive Analytics: Do you want to get bold with predicting what customers will want or pay for?
• Mobile Wallets - the death of co-brands?: Will Samsung/Android & Apple Pay kill your biggest earning stream?
• Move over Millennials - here come the Centennials, and what they mean for your business
• Omnichannel: Getting your loyalty, ancillary and co-brand programs to co-ordinate in every channel
• Creating Retailing Opportunities: Will platforms like IATA NDC allow travel merchants to become true retailers?
• Business to Business Loyalty: Are B2B Programs a bold move or are you paying more for exisiting business?
• Selling in Path: OTA's bundle and sell better! Should airlines and hotels sell their competitors like Accor?
• Meta Search Engines - threat or opportunity? Is it just about price?
• Loyalty Fraud & Data Breaches: This isn't just for IT and Finance. It's about your customers!
• Chat Bots: Can they deliver loyalty and ancillary revenues?
• What App?: Is your App delivering? Can it cross and upsell your ancillary services and drive loyalty?
• Frequent Flyer vs. Frequent Buyers: Can you have both? Are airlines and hotels losing to card programs?
• Ancillary Revenue Management: American Airlines has thousands of prices for extra leg room seats. Can such personalisaton of Pricing & Revenue Management enhance the bottom-line?
• Co-Brands & Big Data: How programs are using co-brand cards to drive business from corporates
• Lions' Den: Showcase of new and bold products that have just 5 minutes to sell their idea!
Conference Agenda Outline for Booking your Travel:
Wednesday, 29th of November: 13:30-17:30 Pre-Event Sessions & 17:30 Welcome Reception
Thursday, 30th of November: 08:00-17:00 Conference Sessions, followed by Mega Awards Reception in the evening
Friday, 1st of December: 08:00-12:30 Conference Sessions, followed by afternoon optional picnic until 16:00
Photo: JW Marriott Desert Springs Resort & Spa
Venue for all Mega Event and Mega Awards 2017:
JW MARRIOTT DESERT SPRINGS RESORT & SPA
74-855 Country Club Dr, Palm Desert, CA 92260
Phone: (760) 341-2211
Note: The above button is not yet available. A special group rate of $179.00 USD plus tax will be available shortly.
Photo: JW Marriott Desert Springs Resort & Spa
Photo of packed exhibition floor at ATPS 2011 - reach hundreds of decision-makers via sponsorship.
Mega Event will host decision-makers working in commercial departments from air carriers and travel companies from around the globe. Sponsorship offers an ideal opportunity to reach potential airline & travel business prospects. Sponsors have open access to all attendees and sessions throughout the event. Traffic flow is specifically designed to bring sponsors and exhibitors together with attendees. Networking & exhibition time is maximised through a 90-minute lunch, three 30-minute coffee breaks, two hour long breakfasts.
Sponsorship/Exhibition Package - $8,995 USD
- Logo included on printed Conference Agenda
- Hyperlinked logo on Conference Website
- Exhibition space at Conference
- Marketing information (promotion/white papers) on post conference website
- Attendance by up to three (3) delegates
- Special VIP discount rates for your airline/travel industry clients
- Additional Delegate attendance 50% off (limited to 1 additional delegate)
- Final post conference list of delegates
Additional Sponsorship Opportunities:
Welcome/Networking Reception Sponsorships
Contact for Quote - 2 SOLD, only 1 Remaining!
Pre-Conference Workshop Sessions
Contact for Quote - 2 SOLD
Delegate Giveaway Bags - delegates bags bearing your branding and stuffed with your brochures!
Signage at Conference - for 2 vertical or hanging signs/displays in conference rooms
$999 USD - Available
Conference Folders - Conference folders to hold the agenda, bearing your logo/branding. Sponsor provides folders. May include a brochure of your company. No other brochures will be included in the folders!
White Paper - Posting of your White Paper on the "Industry Trends" webpage of this conference site.
$1,999 USD - Available
Logo on Conference Site - Event website logo placement in list of sponsors with hyperlink
$1,999 - Available
Lions Den Pitch - 5 minute sales pitch in the Lions Den in front of the conference audience. Includes 1 delegate registration
Delegate Name Tags - Name Tags Bear only your logo and the conference logo!
Coffee Break, Lunch or Breakfast Sponsorship - Coffee stations will bear place-cards with your logo & great exposure on online/printed agendas
Podium Plaques - The 3 conference podium plaques bear your logo front and center!
Seat Back Covers - The seats will be covered with your logo
$2,499 USD - SOLD
Contact for Sponsorship:
Toll Free (US/Can) 800.557.7091 ext. 2
Outside the US/Can +1 305 328 8598 ext. 2
Photo: Bustling Crowd at a previous Mega Event
|Companies that participated in 2016:||Companies already registered for 2017 include:|
121 Marketing Services Group
Aeroflot Russian Airlines
Agoda(dot)com - a Priceline Group company
Air Canada Vacations
Air France - KLM Flying Blue
Alamo / Enterprise / National Car Rental
Allianz Global Assistance USA
All Nippon Airlines
American Direct Marketing Resources
App in the Air
Aviation Performance Consultants Ltd
Azul Brazilian Airlines
Bank of America
BJ's Wholesale Inc.
Canadian Points University
Direct Wines Inc.
Elite Marketing Group
First Annapolis Consulting
Greater Toronto Airports Authority
Hong Kong Airlines
ICF Olson 1to1
IHG (Intercontinental Hotels Group)
JP Morgan Chase
Kids First Fund
La Quinta Inns & Suites
Loyalty & Company
Loyalty One Travel Services
Loyalty Partner Solutions
The Mallett Group
Maritz Motivation Solutions
Marriott Hotels & Resorts
Miles & More GmbH
PINS(dot)CO / airBaltic
Quenzel & Associates
Royal Air Maroc
Runway Girl Network
SAS Scandinavian Airlines
Standard Chartered Bank
Sun Country Airlines
Thanks Again LLC
Travelling Connect | DealBroker
Viator - A TripAdvisor Company
Virgin Atlantic Airways
West Monroe Partners
Wise Marketer Group
World Travel Protection Canada
We are delighted that a number of our sponsors have extended special discounts for our attendees.
oneworld Flight Discounts
If you are flying in to the event, why not check out the flight discounts available from the oneworld alliance airlines? Just go www.oneworld.com/events, select Attendee and event code OW67A17. There are more details here. Then search and book your flights. You can also bring a travel companion.
30% Discount for the 2017 Ancillary Revenue and Loyalty Guide
To take advantage of an exclusive 30% discount of the Jay Sorensen 2017 Ancillary Revenue and Loyalty Guide, please visit this link (https://ideaworkscompany.dpdcart.com/product/143676) and use code MEGAEVENT30 before the 1st of December 2017. Please note discount is for registered delegates only.
Discounted Car Hire from Avis
Visit www.avisworld.com/airlineinformation to access discounted rates for Ai Delegates.
CH-AVIATION - 14 Day Free Trial
ch-aviation will boost your airline intelligence in the world’s fastest growing markets. We provide you with the most extensive and up to date airline knowledge base in the world covering airlines, aircraft, ownership information, schedules, airports, senior airline management contacts, capacities and PSS. Request your free 14 days trial at: www.ch-aviation.com/megaevents
Connect Free to 60 Million WiFi Hotspots with the United WiFi App
To get free access to the app, for 30 days from sign up, just follow the instructions below. Terms and Conditions apply and you need to be registered for the conference.