Photo: Singapore - Venue of Mega Event Asia-Pacific 2017
The Mega Event Asia-Pacific 2017 - 4th Annual Profitabilty Summit was held at the Grand Mercure Roxy Hotel in Singapore. It combined two conferences in a single venue: 1) Ancillary Revenue Generation & Merchandising; and 2) Travel Loyalty & Co-Brand Cards - all with dedicated focus on key issues and challenges for airlines and travel companies in the Asia-Pacific region. Additionally, the 2017 Mega Event hosted two complimentary workshops: Controlling your Offer Symposium & Loyalty Fraud Prevention Workshop.
The theme was "Bold Strategies for Growth." Scroll down this page to see the conference agenda and hot topics or request to download the conference presentations using the "Sign Up for Conference Presentations" button below.
To access the presentations from this conference, click on the button above and request the presentations from the "Mega Event Asia-Pacific 2017" Conference.
2017 HOT TOPICS - BOLD STRATEGIES FOR GROWTH
Some of the topics covered from the perspective of the Asian-Pacific market included:
• Pre-Event Controlling your Offer Symposium with Farelogix
• Pre-Event Loyalty Fraud Prevention Workshop with Loyalty Fraud Prevention Association
• Merchandising Comes of Age: sharing best practice from airlines in Europe & North America
• Selling in Path: OTA's bundle and sell better - what are the lessons to learn?
• Is it just about Price?: As LCC's grow dramatically is it just about price or does loyalty play a part?
• Chat Bots: can you afford to be left behind as automation takes off?
• Apps, mobiles and tablets:: best practice for delivering your loyalty program
• Frequent Flyer versus Frequent Buyers: do you have to make a choice - can you have both?
• Ancillary Revenue Management: maximise ancillary revenues by adopting Revenue Management techniques
• Co-Brand & Loyalty: how programs are using their co-brand cards to drive business from corporates
• Lions' Den: Start-ups pitched innovative new solutions to drive revenues at Asia's airlines & travel companies
Click on the button above to see the complete agenda in PDF.
Photo: Bustling Event Floor at a Mega Event.
|The following companies participated in Mega APAC 2017|
Air Asia BIG
Asian Charter & Cargo Consultancy
The Ascott Ltd.
Cebu Pacific Air
Comtrade Digital Services
Hahn Air Lines
IBS Software Services
Intercontinental Hotels Group (IHG)
Jet Privilege Private Limited
Loyalty Fraud Prevention Association
Loyalty Partner Solutions
PT. Transnusa Aviation Mandiri
Preferred Hotels & Resorts
Rainmaker Group Asia-Pacific
Thai Airways International
The Ascott Limited
Two Roads Hospitality Asia